showing 1-5 of 7 products
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning Compatible$376.00$335.00Save $41.00
Core values play a guiding role in life. These lessons will empower students to define personal values, identify where values come from, and understand how personal values shape spiritual well-being.
This resource is hosted on Google Drive™, featuring Google Slides™ edition of student worksheets and can be used with Google Classroom™. - - Want to learn how to use Project School Wellness resources in your distance learning classroom? Learn how on our blog!
These activities are part of the Project School Wellness Curriculum and build upon an understanding of total health and dimensions of health. This bundle is comprised of nine lessons:
- Lesson One: Spiritual Health: My Values
- Lesson Two: Understanding Core Values
- Lesson Three: Living By Values
- Lesson Four: Where Do Values Come From?
- Lesson Five: Your Moral Code
- Lesson Six: Influence Report Card
- Lesson Seven: Discover Your Mission - Check it out!
- Lesson Eight: Writing a Mission Statement - Check it out!
- Lesson Nine: Live Your Mission - Check it out!
Download our Intro to Health bundle for free! - Use this bundle to Introduce students to health. Students will learn about the dimensions of health, explore the Wellness Wheel, identify what their best life looks like, and practice building healthy habits.
A free teacher training workshop to help you discover what skills-based health education is, why it matters, and how to integrate this approach into your classroom. This self-paced workshop will help you become a teacher that not only helps students understand important health concepts but one that actually transforms how students live their daily lives.
We provide teachers with engaging skills-based health lesson plans focused on relevant issues. Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive. Our lessons are:
- Skills-Based Approach - Check out our free skills-based health education workshop!
- Aligned to National Health Education Standards
- Fully Designed Plans - This means no extra planning and minimal prep!
- Comprehensive Focus - Empowering your students to live full and thriving lives!
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive. Using Google Drive is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!