Help students build receptive language and language processing skills with Describe it to Me. In Listening to Directions students use their language processing skills to identify objects and people given descriptive clues. There are a variety of activities build listening skills.
In this pack you will find:
1. Listen to Descriptions cards, with multiple choice picture responses. Read the description, the student chooses the answer. Includes animals, foods, furniture, vehicles.
This can be played on a game board (provided), or just practice by picking the cards from a pile.
2. Bingo type cards for animals, foods, and occupations.
There are cards for the therapist/teacher to use as "calling" cards. Students listen to the description, decide if their card has the right picture and place a marker on it.
3. There are separate calling cards just for the BINGO game cards
4. A game board and a spinner are provided.
Lots of fun for language processing, understanding descriptors, receptive language skills practice. Having different modes of play keeps the material from becoming stale.
You might also like Describe-Compare-Contrast
• Describing Things Communication Symbol Book or Cards for Autism_AAC
• Expanding Sentences for Speech Therapy ELA
• Show&Tell It_Define&Describe It: how-to guides for special education, autism