Also included in
- This describing bundle covers descriptions and definitions, words for showing about and telling about with use of visual cues, and is flexible enough to work with a variety of students with multiple targets. Perfect for mixed groups!Describe, Compare, Contrast: click hereThere are 2 versions of each$15.60$19.50Save $3.90
- Do your students have difficulty processing language? Are you looking for therapy materials that focus on listening to descriptions and language processing skills? Formulation and comprehension of description clues is the focus of these activities. This resource is for you if you are targeting unde$17.00$21.25Save $4.25
Do your students have difficulty processing language? Are you looking for therapy materials that focus on listening to descriptions and language processing skills? In Listening to Descriptions students use their language processing skills to identify objects and people given descriptive clues.
Multiple activities provide repetition with variety, to keep students engaged.
- 36 Listening to descriptions cards with multiple choice responses (visual cues)
- 18 BINGO type cards for animals, occupations and foods
- Game board and spinner with 72 additional game cards
Be among the first to learn when I post new resources:
You might also like Describe-Compare-Contrast