This packet was created as a study guide for my students before their unit assessment on Understanding Fractions. The study guide includes definitions of key mathematical terms and examples with visuals and guided think alouds to support them.
This is also a great resource to provide families as it gives an in-depth look of how the objectives are being taught to their students!
The following topics/objectives are covered in the packet:
- Proper Fractions
- Fractions on a Number Line
- Comparing Fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Simplifying and Reducing Fractions
- Simplest Form
- Comparing Unlike Fractions
- Rounding / Estimating Proper Fractions
- Mixed Numbers
- Improper Fractions
- Converting Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions