Wanting to move towards a paperless classroom? Imagine using your time to plan effective lessons instead of grading countless student papers! Using Google Forms is the perfect solution! With this file you will be able to share assignments with your class through your Google Classroom without ever having to hand out any paper!
Fractions can be a tough concept for students. With Google Forms it's easy to assess student understanding of the concepts with all the built in features (item analysis, class average, most missed questions and much more!)
UNDERSTANDING FRACTIONS INTRO LESSON VIDEO, INTERACTIVE PRACTICE, AND ASSESSMENT FOR GOOGLE CLASSROOM
3 resources for you to share with your students digitally
• Flipped Video Lesson Introducing Fractions to students shared directly onto the Google Slide (from Youtube)
• 12 Interactive Practice Slides
• Google Form for Assessment
• Answer Keys
• Video Tutorial for sharing instructions
• Video Tutorial for grading Google Forms using Flubaroo
Google Interactive Practice
• Flipped Video showing parts of a fraction using visual models
• 12 Practice Slides featuring equal vs unequal pieces, fraction models in squares and circles, and more!
Google Form Assessment
• 10 question Google Form Assessment matches lesson with multiple choice answers
(This Google Form has been set on "Quiz Mode" which will notify students of their score upon submission. This feature can be turned off)
Google Forms is great for:
• assessing student understanding
• analyzing student data
• 1:1 classrooms or blended classrooms
• sub plans
• paperless classrooms
• teachers that want to save time!
Looking for more resources for Google Classroom?
You might also be interested in:
Unit Fractions Interactive Lesson for Google Classroom HERE
Fraction Digital Task Cards for Google Classroom HERE
Understanding Fractions Google Form Bundle for CCSS 3.NF.A.1 HERE
or save BIG with the FRACTION BUNDLE HERE
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you provide a rating on the purchased product and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback.
Copyright © I HEART 4TH Grade. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
I heart 4th grade on Facebook
I heart 4th grade on Instagram
I heart 4th grade on Pinterest