19 Slide printable Powerpoint presentation that covers the important historical terms and concepts students will need to understand in order to have success in a High school Regents based Global History & Geography course.
Powerpoint covers skills and concepts such as:
- Cause & Effect
- Using Timelines
- Understanding the difference between the Acronyms, B.C., A.D., B.C.E., & C.E.
- Converting date to Century
- Historical perspective (political, social, economic)
- Revolutions & turning points
- Social scientist that help to create and analyze history such as geographers, archaeologists, economists, etc.
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Graphics & Examples that support understanding of important concepts and terms
- 1 teacher modeled/guided cause and effect activity using the Bantu migrations as the event (short reading and graphic organizer included)
- 3 individual assessment activities (cause & effect, reading timelines, determining Century)
- 5 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
****Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam****