Chronological Order & Timeline Task - Includes Introductory Powerpoint + student activities.
- Group Interactive task
- Student individual wookbook task
Key skills: Sequencing events, chronology, periods of time e.g. B.C, B.C.E, A.D, C.E
Chronology is the science of arranging events in accordance to their occurrence.
Makes learning these concepts simple and easy!
Discuss: What is a timeline?
- Form groups of 4 -5 students and using the class cards provided, place the events in chronological order from the earliest event in history to the most recent.
- Contains 25 significant historical events for students to place in order.
- Can be printed and laminated as Letter/A4 size posters or printed n the worksbook format, so students can cut and paste events into chronological order in their workbooks.
- Also includes Chronological order worksheet for further reinforcement of concepts.