Also included in
- Are you looking for research-based activities that enhance 8th graders' thinking skills? These 15 versatile card sets are more engaging than math worksheets and will deepen students' math sense for key eighth grade concepts. Quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and let kids cut the cards apart!$42.95$56.00Save $13.05
Are you looking for a research-based activity for negative integer exponents? During card games or the 8-screen supplemental EASEL activity, kids match expressions with negative integer exponents to equivalent expressions with positive exponents or to simplified expressions. Use the engaging card games with small groups, SPED, ESL, or intervention. Just print cards on plain paper, cut, and play a choice of four games designed to encourage peer learning.
• 36 cards plus four wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Half-page instructions for four games
• Perfect to use at home or in a math center
• NEW! Includes 8 Easel screens
MONEY SAVING BUNDLES
Printable Card Game Bundles by Grade
Printable Basic Facts Game Bundles (9 sets each)
Star Teacher Bundles (Communication, Review, Tracking)
Remember to download a FREE checklist for your grade: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. Free resources take time and effort to create, so please show appreciation by leaving feedback and viewing related games. Thanks for looking!