This product contains 3 differentiated worksheets on Understanding Integers. Answers are provided for easy grading.
These questions cover different ways to express integers. For example, an increase in 5 would be positive five (+5) while a decrease in 5 would be negative five (-5).
* What integer would represent increasing the volume by 1 gallon? (Level 1)
* What integer would represent climbing 20 feet up a rope? (Level 2)
* What integer would represent gaining 4 yards on the play? (Level 3)
See the thumbnail images above to better see what the questions are like.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different levels, you can differentiate by student or by class.
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
*** Save when you purchase these Integer Worksheets as part of the Integer Worksheet Bundle
or the Integer Bundle - Worksheets, Task Cards, and PowerPoint Games