This 45-page packet covers place value for fourth grade. Common core standards 4.NBT.A.1, 4.NBT.A.2, and 4.NBT.A 3 are analyzed. The following "I Can" statements are utilized:
• I can read and write numbers through one million in expanded form, with numerals, and using number names.
• I can recognize that a digit in one place has ten times the value of the same digit in the place to its right.
• I can use place value to compare numbers and record my comparisons using <,>, or =.
• I can use place value to round numbers.
• I can construct arguments using what I know about place-value relationships.
There are five sections in the packet. Each section includes a lesson, guided practice, teamwork, independent practice, and homework. Just copy and use! No other preparation is needed. Thanks bunches, and enjoy! :) ~ Mindi