Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.12 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 4.NBT.A.1. They will work to understand the relationship between a digit’s position in a number and its value. Students will compare the values of digits in different places. They will multiply and divide numbers by powers of 10 and explain the result. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as place value
• Visual examples of how to use place-value charts and base-ten blocks to understand place value
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as understanding place value
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as having difficulty representing numbers with place-value charts or base-ten blocks