Also included in
- These 14 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key fifth grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activitie$28.95$39.00Save $10.05
This FREE set of cards focuses on models and expressions for powers of ten. Use these fun cards with small groups, or send parents the five card pages to cut apart and play four different games with their kids at home. The code 5B14 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Instructions for four easy-to-learn games
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• 3B12: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (9 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (9 Sets).
Remember that this freebie took time and energy to create. You can show appreciation by leaving feedback. :-) Also, please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!