Also included in
- These 14 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key fifth grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activitie$28.95$39.00Save $10.05
This FREE set of cards focuses on models and expressions for powers of ten. Use these fun cards with small groups, or send parents the five card pages to cut apart and play four different games with their kids at home. The code 5B14 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• 4 wild cards for games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• Instructions for four easy-to-learn games
GRADE 5 CARD GAMES & DIGITAL MATCHING (EASEL, BOOM, PPT)
Algebraic Thinking (A)
Base 10 (B)
• Grade 5 BOOM Mixed Review (FREE)
MONEY SAVING BUNDLES
Printable Card Game Bundles by Grade
Printable Basic Facts Game Bundles (9 sets each)
Star Teacher Bundles (Communication, Review, Tracking)
Remember to download a FREE checklist for your grade: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. And remember that this freebie took time and energy to create. You can show appreciation by leaving feedback. :-) Thanks for looking!