Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.08 MB | 8 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 3.OA.A.1. They will represent multiplication equations using groups. Students will explain how the product of a multiplication equation represents the total amount and describe an example of a product of a multiplication equation. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as open number and factor
• Examples of how to use various strategies to multiply
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as relating multiplication to repeated addition
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as multiplying the number in the most efficient order