Use this resource with kids during literacy groups and writing sessions to help strengthen their understanding of sentences. These are perfect for children who are learning how to write or for those who need extra support understanding how sentences are structured.
You might like to cut these out and laminate them for kids to use over and over again.
There are over 120 practice strips for kids to use with a range of focuses such as:
- tracing the capital letter and full stop
- tracing a simple sentence
- tracing a sentence and then having a go at writing it
- tracing the capital letter and writing in the full stop
- tracing the sentence and writing in the full stop
- learning how to write from left to right