Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.03 MB | 7 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard 5.MD.C.3. They will recognize volume as an attribute of solid figures. Students will identify the formula for finding volume of a solid. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as two-dimensional figures and solid
• Examples of how to determine the difference between volume and area
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as understanding volume
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as confusing area and volume