Understanding the Equal Sign True False Math Centers | First Grade
Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers and math games for every 1st grade skill and standard. That's right! For each skill, you will access 3-5 math centers or math games that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board gamesPrice $49.00Original Price $84.00Save $35.00
Practice first grade true false equations with understanding the meaning of the equal sign with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.OA.7 for students to work on determining if equations are true or false based on the equal sign. They consist of puzzles, a board game, and true & false sorts! All true false equations are within 20. They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade understanding the equal sign:
- Chips & Guac Puzzles: Students will put together puzzles with the same sums.
- Thumbs Up Thumbs Down: Students will choose a card and decide if it is true (thumbs up) or false (thumbs down).
- The True/False Garden: Students will sort cards into true or false categories.
- Equal Insects Board Game: Students will play a board game and decide if cards are true or false.
© Simply Creative Teaching
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.
to see state-specific standards (only available in the US).
Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false. For example, which of the following equations are true and which are false? 6 = 6, 7 = 8 - 1, 5 + 2 = 2 + 5, 4 + 1 = 5 + 2.