Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product:
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE and DIFFERENTIATED. The product includes:
• PowerPoint Presentation (26 differentiated slides)
• Scaffolded Notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included)
• Summative Examination (differentiated and answer key included)
• Download a FREE PowerPoint, Notes & Exam to learn more about my resources
• Save 40% with the Nature of Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
What is science?
What is a scientist?
Science in the Media
Limits to Science
Science and Ethics
Types of Scientific Research
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-This product does not cover advanced black diamond concepts.
The concepts and skills addressed in this product align with the NGSS Nature of Science eight major themes. This product addresses themes that extend the science and engineering practices and cross-cutting concepts across grades 3-5 and 6-8. These practices are outlined in Appendix F and H at http://www.nextgenscience.org/get-to-know.
PowerPoint, Notes and Exam Format Information:
The PowerPoint is a .pptx file. The notes and exam are .docx files. The fonts are safe for use with Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Word and come with most Microsoft Office versions.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).