These two projects offer a choice to students on a final project for Études Sociales.
Each rubric includes:
- description of the project
- how to start working on the research for this project
- important questions to ask while researching and writing
- rubrics for the students to review and for the teach to use when marking
The projects follow the Ontario Social Studies Grade 5 Curriculum Specific Expectations:
- B1.2 create a plan of action to address a social issue of local, provincial/territorial, and/or national significance
- B1.3 create a plan of action to address an environmental issue of local, provincial/ territorial, and/or national significance
- B3.6 explain why different groups may have different perspectives on specific social and environmental issues
- B2.6 communicate the results of their inquiries, using appropriate vocabulary
These projects offer a variety of ways of completing the project that include PowerPoint, Sway, Poster or a Final Page Write Up.
Thank you for your purchase, please consider leaving a review.