The Unicorn Clip Chart features a different unicorn for each step of the chart. Use the PDF version of the chart (pictured) or create your own using the EDITABLE PowerPoint format.
Perfect for unicorn themed classroom decor.
Clip Chart Instructions:
The Behavior Clip Chart is designed as a comprehensive classroom management system to monitor student behavior and work habits.
- Print colored pages on cardstock and glue on construction paper and laminate or use another method to mount to a wall (being careful so it will last all year).
- This system does not need to be implemented in the beginning of the year (although it should be!). It may be introduced at any given time to improve classroom management.
- Be sure to have a clip for each student (place half on one side of the ‘Ready to Learn’ section and half on the other).
- Start fresh EVERY day!
- Students should be allowed/asked to move their clips up or down for different things—classroom management differentiation! (examples: if a student has a hard time sitting in their seat, reward them for that; if a student has a hard time raising their hand, reward them for that).
- Be consistent with the program.
- Students are in charge of their own clip! Verbally instruct them to either move their clip up or down. If they move their clip down, you may use the phrases: “strike 1,” “strike 2,” and “strike 3.” Students should know when they receive a “strike” they need to move their clip down.
- Reward the students for reaching ‘star student’ with a note home AND a prize from the prize box (or another reward).
- Students can move up and down in a day—it’s a fluid chart.
- Contact parents if a student has reached the red ‘parent contact’ sheet IMMEDIATELY after school.
More Unicorn Classroom Decor:
Unicorn Calendar Set
Unicorn Clip Chart
Unicorn Name Plates
Unicorn Word Wall Letters
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Enjoy! ☺