Also included in
- This bundle has a variety of engaging unicorn activities to print (20 math and literacy pages, a Sentence Scramble writing activity, AND Addition and Subtraction Card Game including addition facts within 20 and subtraction fact within 10) with unicorn graphics! I created it because I needed a fun anPrice $4.80Original Price $8.75Save $3.95
- You are purchasing 7 MATH FLUENCY GAMES to practice facts for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction within 10! This bundle is perfect for Kindergarten - Second grade and also includes 2 additional BONUS games! It can be played during centers, morning work, guided reading, with partners orPrice $10.00Original Price $21.00Save $11.00
You are purchasing my Unicorn Magic! game to practice fact fluency pack for single digit addition within 20 and subtraction within 10! This pack has adorable unicorns in school perfect for a magic themed unit. I created it because I needed a fun and engaging way to practice math fact fluency with my students.
My goal was to create a resource that could be prepped once and used for several years.
Use independently as flash cards or to play an individual game. (For example, if using as an early finisher activity, students can try to see how many cards they can get before centers is over.) Or, they can play with a partner to play these games:
- War – each play flips over a card. Solve the addition or subtraction problem. Whoever has the larger number wins (or smaller number, to change things up!)
- Kaboom or Bang! – see below for how to play
- Single digit addition cards for numbers 0-10
- Single digit subtraction cards for 0-10
★ A recording sheet is also provided if you would like some additional accountability for your students.
How to Play:
- Spread the cards out into a pile.
- Choose a card from the pile
- Read the card. If you can read the card, keep it. If you can’t, put the card back. (If they are playing with a partner or group, I suggest having them help the student read the word if they missed it so they can learn it for next time). :)
- Special Cards
- Oops! – Put all of your cards back into the pile
- Magic! – Draw another card
- Lose a turn – If playing with a partner or group, you lose a turn
- Skip – If playing with a partner or group, you skip the person who has a turn after you
★ Pick and choose which pages you want to do, print, laminate and you're all set! You can time students for several minutes to see how many problems they can do, and use to inform instruction. Or they can complete it as a math center or during morning work.
★ Use all the cards or choose which cards to use based on the math facts your students are learning.
★ Also included are cards in black and white to save on ink!
Check out my other math and literacy resources available in my TpT Store. Search by category to find exactly what you need!
For more math fluency activities, check these out:
★ Try my Back to School Math Fact Fluency Bundle, which has 28 pages of fact practice for basic single digit addition and subtraction!
★ Shark! Math Fact Fluency Card Game with addition sums to 20 and subtraction from 10
Would you like to have access to some of the math and literacy activities I sell for free? Stop by and visit my blog and sign up to become a VIP!
Thank you for all you do!