This is an excellent ready to use math center! This can be differentiated as needed to help meet the needs of the classroom.
- Cards are designed with addition and subtraction problems (with missing addend, sub-end, find the sum and the difference). Cards can be differentiated based on levels students are working on. These cards can be used individually, whole group, small group or in math stations.
- Pattern cards are included with a variety of patterns for student practice.
- Students can practice counting cubes and fill in the blank (numbers up to 20).
- Students can practice writing the number of cubes and comparing greater than vs. less than.
- Students can practice finding base-ten amounts (amounts to 20)
This is a zipped file. Please let me know if you have any trouble!
Meets CCSS: K.CC.A.3, K.CC.A.5, K.CC.A.6, K.CC.A.7, K.NBT.1