Also included in
- This is a bundle of bellringers that covers the first 2 weeks of August through Christmas break. The powerpoints combine levels 1 and 2 and include topics like reading, culture, speaking, and listening. You can see the videos I've put together for the bellringers on my website: www.CyberProfeResour$15.00$19.95Save $4.95
Bellringers are a great way to get your class time started smoothly and efficiently and principals love to be able to check that box off on their observations. Here are 2 weeks of ready made bellringers for both Spanish 1 and Spanish 2; Intro unit. They are combined on the PPT for those of us who teach multiple levels but don't want a million files open on the computer. It covers 2-weeks at the start of school (my school usually starts on a Wednesday).
Interested in a curriculum that combines CI with traditional techniques? Check out the ABIERTO Curriculum at CyberProfeResources.com
- Start of School Bellringers (level 1 & 2) You're on the page!
- 2 Songs of the week handouts (used in level 1 & 2)
- Unit 6 School Vocabulary (level 1)
- Special Person Interview Questions (all levels)
This Powerpoint includes 2 weeks with corresponding links to the videos on my website.
- Conversation Starter slides
- Special Person questions
- Song of the Week with handouts
- A handout to take notes
- Listos Lunes (a longer reading)
- Viaje Martes (a shorter reading)
- Audio Miercoles (listening activity)
- Mental Jueves (usually a riddle)
- Disfruta Viernes (dancing, speaking, a youtube show)
Follow me on TPT or join my FB group Cyber Profe. And, click here for detailed instructions on how I use these in my class.
Other units for the school year:
Unit 1: Puerto Rico, Cuba, Mexico, Spain
Unit 2: Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina
Unit 3: Panama, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru
Unit 4: Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru.
Unit 5: Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina
Unit 6: Panama, Mexico, San Salvador, Chile
Unit 7: Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Republica Dominicana
Unit 8: Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Spain
Unit 9: End of Year
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Once you have purchased this unit, you will receive a Word Document with a link to the files in my Dropbox. You do not need a Dropbox account to access the files. When you open the Word document you MUST either click ENABLE when the yellow warning pops up about files downloaded from the internet OR copy and paste the link. I've been troubleshooting for why the link isn't working and every time it was because the client didn't click Enable.