About this resource:
This application includes practice problems and has multiple uses in your classroom:
What topic(s) is/are covered?
Your answer key included!
How did use this resource?
I currently teach in the pull-out resource (POR) setting for Applied Math I&II. This class is taught in a block-schedule period over the duration of one school year, and encompasses aspects of Pre-Algebra and Algebra, as well as skills necessary for life post-secondary. These two courses are taught during the same period, which has lent instruction towards the Flexible Learning approach. The breakdown of the set-up can be found below:
With Flexible Learning, students will begin with a lesson by myself on EdPuzzle and complete their guided notes. Each activity afterwards supports that lesson. After several activities, students will solve an "Exit Ticket" to determine their comprehension. If solved correctly, students may move on to the next level of the lesson for deeper knowledge. This structure is spread over several days of class.
This activity was utilized as a whole-class review prior too their Unit 1 Assessment.
Download the review board HERE
Want similar activities? Check out:
- Converting Fractions to Decimals Matching Task Cards https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Converting-Fractions-to-Decimals-Matching-Task-Cards-5009637
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Conversion Maze https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fractions-Decimals-and-Percents-Conversion-Maze-5018726
- Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Conversion Relay Race https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fractions-Decimals-and-Percents-Conversion-Relay-Race-Review-5032224
- Multiplying Fractions Maze https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Multiplying-Fractions-Maze-4951584
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions Mazehttps://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Adding-and-Subtracting-Fractions-Maze-4935111
- Divisibility Rules CAN DO Maze https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Divisibility-Rules-CAN-DO-Maze-Rules-6-9-and-10-4910817
Borders were purchased from Lovin Lit
Purchased from Hello Literacy https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hello-Fonts-by-Jen-Jones-Commercial-Use-395172
**You can download the fonts used in this resource for personal use: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hello-Fonts-Personal-Non-Commercial-Use-301730
Secondary Math Stations. All Rights Reserved. Your download includes a limited use license from Secondary Math Stations. The use of this resource is intended for personal classroom use by one teacher only. If you would like to purchase additional licenses, please select the appropriate option at checkout.