Move beyond your box curriculum with this Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Word Study Bundle! Using games, interactive notebook pages, word sorts, word building, and creative assessments your students will not only enjoy practicing phonics patterns, they will master them.
This bundle includes 5 resource packets focusing on CVC word patterns, VCe word patterns, Consonant Blends, Inflected Endings, and Consonant Digraphs.
Each of the 5 Word Study Resource Packets includes:
• Word Sort (Written)
• Word Sort (Written) Answer Key
• Word Sort (Cut and Paste)
• Word Sort (Cut and Paste) Answer Key
• Word Building
• Word Building Answer Key
• Roll and Read (Words)
• Roll and Read Answer Key
• Roll and Color
• Roll and Color Answer Key
• Roll and Read (Sentences)
• Roll and Read (Sentences) Answer Key
• Short Vowel Dominos
• Connect Four
• Sort and Write (Interactive Notebook)
• Short Vowel Sort (Interactive Notebook)
• Spelling Test (Sort and Spell)
• Spelling Test (Sort and Spell) Answer Key
• Spelling Test (Spell and Circle)
• Spelling Test (Spell and Circle) Answer Key
This Bundle includes ALL 5 of these individual word study packets:
• cVc Word Study Packet: Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Week 1
• VCe Word Study Packet: Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Week 2
• Consonant Blends Word Study Packet: Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Week 3
• Inflected Endings Word Study Packet: Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Week 4
• Consonant Digraphs Word Study Packet: Reading Street 2nd Grade Unit 1 Week 5
Look for Unit 2 resources coming soon (October 2017)!
Did you know you can earn TPT credit toward future purchases?
• Locate the drop down menu by your login name.
• Under the heading “Buy,” click on the link titled “My Purchases.”
• Click on the link titled “Provide Feedback” located beside each of your purchases.
• Give a rating or write a comment.
Now TPT will give you credit toward future purchases! Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy!
What’s even better is how useful your feedback is to sellers like me! Knowing what works and doesn’t work for you and your students helps me to create better products for everyone. So keep the feedback coming!
Do you love a sale? A freebie? Or to be “in the know”?
You can be the first to learn about sales, new freebies, and new product launches if you click the little green star next to my store logo. Once you become a follower you’ll begin to receive email updates about my store!
Kellie Kostrubala from The Lightbulb Lab