Unit 19: Spanish Alphabet & Colors (Abierto Curriculum - Level 1)
- Word Document File
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read through this resource! To network with other teachers who use my activities/curriculum, join my FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CyberProfe. You can also visit my website www.CyberProfeResources.com to:
- Send me an email
- Sign up for my mailing list
- Check out my *awesome* blog
- Purchase the combined level 1 and 2 curriculum for a discount
This specific unit, Unit 19 - The Spanish Alphabet and Colors has all the resources you need. What you will find inside:
- This lesson plan is for 10 days (4-5 days of Alphabet and 4-5 days of Colors)
- PowerPoints over the topic
- Comprehension quiz
- Listening Activities
- A clapping game to reinforce the vowels
- Lockbox activity
- The story can be purchased separately; click here to view it.
Why do I teach colors, numbers, and the alphabet? Often, I will have a few days with most of my students gone, or towards the end of the year when everyone is squirrely, and these activities fit in great and keep the students occupied and engaged. Plus, my students get a kick out of learning these things. =)
Are you interested in but would like to see a sample of my work? The units below are free.
- Unit 6: La Escuela (focus on school vocabulary)
- First 2 weeks of school bellringers for level 1 and 2
- First 2 weeks of school Song of the Week for level 1 and 2
Ready to purchase the entire curriculum?
- Abierto PRO
- Abierto ESSENTIALS
- Levels 1 & 2 combined on Cyber Profe Resources (up to a 20% discount)
- Which one should you choose? Click here for help!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Once you have purchased this unit, you will receive a Word Document with a link to the files in my Dropbox. You do not need a Dropbox account to access the files. When you open the Word document you MUST click ENABLE when the yellow warning pops up about files downloaded from the internet and then copy and paste the link. I've been troubleshooting for why the link isn't working and every time it was because the client didn't click Enable. You can also watch this quick Tutorial I made (instructions start at :50) https://youtu.be/-qbESWfwR2U