An essential assessment tool for both teachers and students in basic graphical vector solution methods. Great for quizzes or in-class work!
Activities can be completed before instruction in kinematics topics, or worked into existing curriculum.
Correlates with standards and multiple choice questions on the New York State Regents Exam in Physics. Carefully made distractors help to identify students who don't have full understanding of topic. Also aligns strongly with many other standardized test questions on vectors (AP Physics 1/2, SAT II Physics).
- Determining resultants with two vectors using tip-to-tail method
- Determining resultants with two vectors using parallelogram method
- Determining the equilibrant of two vectors
- Determining the missing vector given the resultant and one of its components
- 29 multiple choice questions