The only set of vector problems you'll ever need for your High School Physics course! Covers all the requisite topics students need for success in the topic of vectors. Designed for alignment with the NYS Regents Physics curriculum and test. Also serves as an excellent resource pack for AP Physics 1/2 and SAT Physics exams.
Contains over 125 questions (many with multiple sections) that cover every topic in basic vector math.
Activities can be completed before instruction in kinematics topics, or worked into existing curriculum.
Field-tested questions refined over years with over 1,000 students having attempted the majority of questions contained in the problem pack. These questions get maximum results with minimum time for both student and teacher!
- Measuring magnitude and direction from scale diagrams
- Constructing resultants using tip-to-tail method
- Constructing resultants using parallelogram method
- Constructing equilibrants
- Using trigonometry to calculate the magnitude of the resultants of perpendicular vectors
- Using trigonometry to calculate the magnitude of the perpendicular components of a vector
- Using compass and xy-axis angle coordinates to determine direction of vectors
- Graphically determining resultants using a fixed coordinate system
- Mathematically determining resultants of multiple vectors
- 'Component sheet' attached for mathematical solutions
- Extra blank sheet of graph paper included
- Metric ruler and protractor required for graphical problems
- Detailed answer key included
- Sample solution for some mini-activities
- Activity comes in PDF format, ensuring for accurate reprints