A quick set of multiple choice questions to help students identify motion on distance and displacement graphs! Field-tested with hundreds of students and years in the classroom, designed to get maximum results with minimum time invested for both student and teacher!
Activity 11 has six multiple choice questions based on a common standardized (Regents, AP 1, SAT II) test skill – identifying the graph that best represents an object’s motion. This question is asked quite commonly and can frustrate some students with a lack of numbers to analyze.
A must for thorough understanding of graph analysis!
Correlates with standards and questions on the New York State Regents Exam in Physics. Also aligns strongly with many other standardized test questions in linear motion (AP Physics 1/2, SAT II Physics).
- Identify the graph that correctly represents the described motion of an object
- 6 multiple choice questions
- Detailed answer key included
- Activity comes in PDF format, ensuring accurate reprints
- Equation and Reference Sheet provided