This is a comprehensive unit packet on the topics of the Renaissance, Reformation, and the Age of Discovery.
This is everything you need for a unit on the time period! The PowerPoint that accompanies the Unit will also be posted. It follows along with the notes and provides pictures for the kids to answer questions about. Enjoy!
1. I can statements are printed on the front of the packet so kids will always be aware of their requirements and administration will always have the goals clearly posted!
2. It includes a space for warm ups and summaries.
3. Unit notes with highlighted vocabulary words and graphic organizers (aligned to Common Core Standards)
4. 40 vocabulary words that can be defined using the notes
5. Venn diagram comparing the new branches of Christianity with questions
6. A chart with renaissance (and Scientific Revolution) thinkers that was used as a jigsaw activity
7. A project using zooburst.com (a online pop-up book creator).
8. A vocabulary matching test
9. A Unit Test with constructed response questions.
I offer all of my packets, PowerPoints, jeopardy games, and projects in two parts listed below. Buy and save!!!!
Get part I of my complete course plan here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-History-Complete-Course-part-1-test-notes-ppts-projectsactivities-1816558
Get part II of my complete course here:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License