This is a comprehensive packet on Revolutions and Rebellions including the enlightenment, industrial revolution, the English Civil War, The American Revolution, The French Revolution and Napoleon, and Latin American Revolutions.
This packet will be all you need for a in depth two week Unit. Print this and you will not need to worry about planning or making copies for two weeks! Feel free to alter or pick and choose from the various activities! All Unit Packets and Power-points are available on my page! Enjoy!
The Packet includes:
1. I Can statements listing goals the students will be able to achieve after the Unit. Administration loves to see these!
2. A grading rubric allows for easy grading for each section.
3. A Warm Up/Summary section for daily student Warm Ups.
4. Guided Notes with questions. These follow my Unit 4 PowerPoint.
5. Vocabulary words that can be defined using the guided notes.
6. An enlightened thinker jigsaw that can be answered using online readings or the text book.
7. 2 worksheets about the enlightenment. 1 where students create their own quote that an enlightened thinker may have said.
8. A viewing guide for a video on the Industrial revolution (video can be found on discovery education.)
9. A before and after chart for the industrial revolution.
10. A blank map of Latin America with countries to fill in.
11. 2 worksheets about new ways of thinking (socialism/Utopian society)
12. A Prezi.com project on revolutions from throughout history with a grading rubric and chart for completing during presentations.
13. A matching vocabulary test.
14. A Unit Test with 50 questions and constructed response.
I offer all of my packets, PowerPoints, jeopardy games, and projects in two parts listed below. Buy and save!!!!
Get part I of my complete course plan here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-History-Complete-Course-part-1-test-notes-ppts-projectsactivities-1816558
Get part II of my complete course here:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License