Also included in
- SAVE 20% WITH THE BUNDLE!!! Are you looking for hands-on, adapted math resources for the year? Made For Me Math has it ALL, making lesson planning easy for you and meaningful for your students. (Most teachers spend 2-3 weeks on each unit).Included in each monthly unit:• Two Story Time Read Alouds ($88.00$110.00Save $22.00
This download contains the individual Unit 4: Sorting and Classifying. This unit is part of a growing bundle, which can be found here.
All read-aloud materials accompany texts (purchased separately). You can find our book list here.
Having both taught in self contained classrooms, Gabrielle Dixon (Teaching Special Thinkers) are no stranger to the daily struggles of finding and adapting curriculum for our students. We put our heads together and worked to create Made For Me Math. The engaging, hands-on math curriculum designed with special learners in mind.
Our fourth unit introduces the concept of sorting and classifying objects. This unit includes the following activities:
• Two Story Time Read Alouds (with adapted book and story map pieces)
• Interactive Comprehension Assessments (printable and electronic files included)
• Interactive Tablet Tasks
• Low-prep Anchor Charts
• Easy Art Activities
• Adapted Writing
• 10 Hands-On Centers (with expansion activities to increase difficulty)
• 14 Skill Practice Worksheets (each with 2 levels)
• Assessments and Data Sheets
• Visual Recipes (one edible and one sensory recipe per month)
• Vocabulary Visuals and Posters
Read more about Made For Me Literacy.
Check out our Free Mini Units
Join our Facebook Group for exclusive freebies.
Get the book list for the entire year.
See Made For Me Literacy products in action on social media.
© Especially Education & Teaching Special Thinkers