Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read through this resource! To network with other teachers who use my activities/curriculum, join my FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CyberProfe. You can also visit my website www.CyberProfeResources.com to:
- Send me an email
- Sign up for my mailing list
- Check out my blog
- Purchase the combined level 1 and 2 curriculum for a discount
This specific unit, Unit 6 - Mi escuela es excelente (focus on school vocab), is part of the Abierto 1 curriculum and has all the resources you need to effectively teach this lesson. What you will find inside:
- Complete lesson plans for 5 days
- Short story focusing on school vocab (edited by a Spanish short story author)
- Comprehension questions
- Audio file of the story (recorded by a Venezuelan team)
- Vocabulary handout
- Class Games
Are you interested in but would like to see a sample of my work?
- Unit 6: La Escuela (focus on school vocabulary)
- First 2 weeks of school bellringers for level 1 and 2
- First 2 weeks of school Song of the Week for level 1 and 2
Ready to purchase the entire curriculum?
- Abierto PRO
- Abierto ESSENTIALS
- Levels 1 & 2 combined on Cyber Profe Resources (up to a 20% discount)
- Which one should you choose? Click here for help!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Once you have purchased this unit, you will receive a Word Document with a link to the files in my Dropbox. You do not need a Dropbox account to access the files. When you open the Word document you MUST either click ENABLE when the yellow warning pops up about files downloaded from the internet copy and paste the link. I've been troubleshooting for why the link isn't working and every time it was because the client didn't click Enable.
If you have difficulty with the links not working, watch this quick Tutorial I made (instructions start at :50) https://youtu.be/-qbESWfwR2U