This is a comprehensive packet on World War II. Topics include the rise of dictators (Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler), Causes of World War II, war in Europe, the war in the Pacific, Pearl Harbor, the atomic bomb, and the origins of the Cold War.
This is two weeks worth of material including a project using various websites online that will take a week and keep the kids engaged! Everything you need is here!
Included in this packet:
1. I Can statements list the learning goals for the Unit in kid friendly language. Administrators love this!
2. Scoring rubric which makes grading easy!
3. Warm Up and Summary chart for daily bell ringers.
4. Guided notes including questions and graphic organizers that follow my PowerPoint (but could stand alone!)
5. Vocabulary words that can be found in the notes. No need for a book!
6. Guided video questions for Pearl Harbor, and images that go along with the d-day scene from Saving Private Ryan as well as scenes from Band of Brothers. All of these movie clips are available on YouTube.
7. Primary source quotes allow for students to analyze small sections of speeches by different leaders. Questions to help with understanding!
8. Cartoons with questions to help analyze and decipher meaning.
9. A picture worksheet where students view various pictures and then write how they relate to World War II. Great for critical thinking!
10. A team project where students use fakebook.com, padlet.com, and glogster.com! Students and administrators will love the use of technology. Complete with scoring rubric.
11. A vocabulary test on the terms provided.
12. A unit Test with 50+ questions and constructed responses.
I offer all of my packets, PowerPoints, jeopardy games, and projects in two parts listed below. Buy and save!!!!
Get part I of my complete course plan here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-History-Complete-Course-part-1-test-notes-ppts-projectsactivities-1816558
Get part II of my complete course here: