This is a comprehensive unit packet on the Cold War. Topics include the United Nations, hydrogen bomb, NATO and WARSAW, containment, Truman Doctrine, Cold War Crises (Berlin airlift, U2 incident, Red Scare, China, Korea, Vietnam, Cuban Missile Crisis), and the fall of the Soviet Union.
This packet includes:
1. I CAN statements that display student friendly objectives.
2. A scoring rubric for easy grading.
3. Daily Warm Up/ Summary organizer
4. Guided notes with questions and graphic organizers.
5. Vocabulary terms which can be defined in the notes. (no book needed)
6. A chart comparing the USA and Soviet Union
7. Political cartoons with questions.
8. A project where students create a video using IPads. This can be adapted to whatever technology your school has available.
9. A review sheet that covers important topics.
10. A matching Vocabulary test.
11. A unit Test with 50 questions and constructed response.
I offer all of my packets, PowerPoints, jeopardy games, and projects in two parts listed below. Buy and save!!!!
Get part I of my complete course plan here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/World-History-Complete-Course-part-1-test-notes-ppts-projectsactivities-1816558
Get part II of my complete course here:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License