Products in this Bundle (30)
showing 1-5 of 30 products
Also included in
- Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would ref$130.00$163.00Save $33.00
“Economics is the most valuable class of my high school career,” a student wrote to me last semester. Another student noted that “Your teaching strategy is easy to follow and makes everything easier to understand” while another commented that “I really appreciate that you assigned assignments where we were able to show that we knew the content through creativity.” And finally, another student wrote one of my favorite pieces of feedback: “You made economics very fun and exciting to learn.” If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would refer to what my students have said. Economics should be relevant, fun, interesting, engaging. And anywhere I can incorporate highly interesting projects, activities, and creative assignments, it just takes an already incredible subject and levels up to how students learn best. After all, fun and creativity often disguises the critical thinking students are doing in the process.
This bundle of unit bundles includes the big 4 units in an introductory course for high school students: Foundations of Economics, Supply & Demand, Markets/Labor/Businesses, and Macroeconomics & Indicators. My philosophy is that lessons should always be engaging, educational, and very low prep. Therefore, there is not a lot of prep work involved in any of the lessons.
If you are looking for an entire semester’s worth of lessons, check out my Ultimate Economics Semester Unit Bundle which includes every Economics resource I have created. However, if you’re simply looking for the 4 major units, this bundle is yours!
Unit 1 is distance learning friendly. More updates coming.
Please view individual lessons prior to purchasing.
What to Expect:
- Warm Ups & Opening Activities (included in most lessons)
- Essential Questions for Lectures
- Engaging Lectures with Thinking Activities & Think-Pair-Shares throughout
- Student Fill In Notes for Lectures (including Warm Ups)
- Practice Worksheets for Students (& Teacher Key)
- Student Research Activities
- Engaging Activities including Instagram-inspired activity, bumper sticker vocab, speed dating, build your own economy, student-created videos, etc.
- Wealth of Nations excerpts & “I, Pencil” Reading
- Entrepreneur Tank Economics Project
- 4 Unit Exams & Review Guides
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Suggested Order of Lessons
- Class set of included worksheets
- Blank sheets of paper or small posters
- Markers or colored pencils
- Computers for research
You might enjoy:
- Socratic Seminar Materials for the Economics Classroom
- In Debt We Trust Student Viewing Guide (Credit Cards & Lending Practices)
- Economics Personal Finance Budgeting Project
- Consumerism Photo Collage Economics Mini Project
Want to see my style of lectures before you buy? Check out this freebie: Globalization Economics Lesson