Also included in
- Engage students in this set of engaging resources for PreCalculus Unit 4 Trigonometric Functions. The bundle includes includes 5 sets of interactive notebook foldables in color and black and white, practice problems, puzzles, notes, and 2 projects to choose from plus answer keys. Additionally, an e$20.21$32.48Save $12.27
- Grab the 6 most popular PreCalculus Projects and SAVE. These student-tested and approved projects include: FunctionsConic SectionsTrigonometryLogarithmsUnit CircleThis purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or di$20.21$27.92Save $7.71
Make the study of the Unit Circle meaningful with this inquiry project. Students do not just memorize the unit circle, they deduce how it is created. Students derive the points on the unit circle. Students complete a table of the relationships within a unit circle, an essential reference tool for Trigonometry or Pre-Calculus.
There are 2 complete options for this project:
- Option A for interactive notebooks.
- Option B (p. 10-12) for posterboard or other presentation format.
This resource includes:
- Student handouts for project
- Two level of options for differentiation
- Two sets of circle templates
- Teacher directions
- EDITABLE Rubric
Student benefits of learning the unit circle through inquiry:
- visualize why trig functions are what they are
- find ratios
- stop memorizing
- help for finding Pythagorean identities
This resource available in the following bundles:
Trigonometry Resources include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.