PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of printable cards focus on unit fractions of shapes, called for by CCSS 3.G.2. Use in stations or centers for matching tasks, sorting, or games. Students will match fractions in word or symbolic form to models. All pages are shown in the PREVIEW, which downloads quickly.
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet and answer key
• A folding card storage pocket
• Brief instruction cards for four games
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
For game instructions for any set of cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
OTHER GRADE 3 MULTI-MATCH CARD SETS
RELATED RESOURCES FOR YOUR SCHOOL
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades K-5. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game at each level. Save 40% compared to prices on individual card sets.
Please FOLLOW my store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!