This is a lesson plan in power point format for the Bill of Rights and Landmark Supreme Court Cases (Gideon v Wainwright, Miranda v Arizona, Tinker v Des Moines, and Hazelwood v Kuhlmeier). It is a 5-8 day unit plan based on the Marzano Learning Model.
The presentation also aligns the FJCC (Florida Joint Center for Civics) lesson plan SS.7.C.2.4 Civics Benchmark: Evaluate rights contained in the Bill of Rights and other amendments to the Constitution.
The power point contains 60 slides and covers the following:
• Civics Vocabulary
• Marzano Learning Goal Evidence Based Scale including Learning Targets
• Civics Standards for Florida
• Tasks with recommended URL's
• Cooperative and Collaborative learning exercises
• A full page listing of URL videos on the Bill of Rights