Unit Lesson Plan: Early Humans and Agricultural Revolution
Middle School World History: Benchmarks
• SS.6.G.4.1 Explain how family and ethnic relationships influenced ancient cultures.
• SS.6.G.4: Understand the characteristics, distribution, and migration of human populations.
• SS.6.E.2.1 Evaluate how civilizations through clans, leaders, and family groups make economic decisions for that civilization providing a framework for future city-state or nation development.
8 Day Unit Lesson Plan “Early Humans and Agricultural Revolution"
This unit lesson plan is specific to McGraw Hill textbook Discovering Our Past: The History of the World, Early Ages - Florida Edition
• Daily Warm-Ups
• Marzano Learning Goal Evidence Based Scale including Learning Targets
• Marzano Design Questions and Elements given for each daily lesson
• Tasks with recommended URL's
• Cooperative and Collaborative learning exercises