Unit Lesson Plan: What is History?
Middle School World History: Benchmarks
SS.6.W.1.1 Use timelines to identify chronological order of historical events.
SS.6.W.1.4 Describe the methods of historical inquiry and how history relates to the other social sciences.
SS.6.W.1.5 Describe the roles of historians and recognize varying historical interpretations (historiography)
SS.6.W.1.6 Describe how history transmits culture and heritage and provides models of human character.
• 9 Day Unit Lesson Plan “What is History?”
• Daily Warm-Ups
• Marzano Learning Goal Evidence Based Scale including Learning Targets
• Marzano Design Questions and Elements given for each daily lesson
• Tasks with recommended URL's
• Cooperative and Collaborative learning exercises