- Are you in school district that likes seeing essential questions, objectives, assessments, etc. incorporated into each unit?
- Have you ever had a student or parent who liked knowing what was happening in the classroom every single day?
- Have you ever wanted to give your students all the due dates *ahead* of time?
- Have you ever wanted a cheat sheet that quickly summed up three to six weeks' worth of a unit?
- Have you ever struggled with creating an organized, pre-planned unit?
If you said yes to any of these questions, this handy little guide will fulfill any and/or all of your needs! It's not flowery or attractive, but it will give you, your students, their parents, and even administration a detailed, organized, & planned low-down of the happenings in your classroom.
So stop on by Mrs. Nolan's store and grab a copy of "the best thing since sliced bread" (although that might be slightly hyperbolic).
Unit Plan Calendar
by Amy Nolan
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License