Unit Rate Real-Life Math Project BUNDLE | Summer Job Offer Math
6th - 7th, Homeschool
- Easel Activity
Easel Activities Included
Some resources in this bundle include ready-to-use interactive activities that students can complete on any device. Easel by TPT is free to use! Learn more.
Products in this Bundle (2)
Includes PDF-only version of Arcade Math (a $3.99 value!)
In this bundle print-and-go unit rate project, students explore the real-life application of math for job offers, by helping Mike (Level 1) and Cindy (Level 2) pick jobs!
Everything you need is included, and requires minimal prep!
This bundle includes two levels of Which Job Offer Should I Take? and a BONUS PDF-only copy of Arcade Math (a $3.99 value!):
- . Analyze 3 summer job offers with unit rate to help Mike save up for a mountain bike.
- . Analyze 6 summer job offers with unit rate to help Cindy buy an iPhone AND reach a goal for her savings account. Includes a fun introductory video!
- . Students are put in the shoes of an arcade manager, and analyze frequency tables, dot plots, histograms and bar graphs in a real world context.
More Math Missions!
- The Zombie Outbreak: Distance on the Coordinate Plane and Coordinate Graphing
- Surface Area and Volume of 3D Shape Nets – Inspired by Minecraft
- Wedding Math: Operations with Decimals – Real Life Math Project
You might also like Doodle Math...
- Combining Like Terms [FREE]
- Multiplying & Dividing Numbers Under 100 [FREE]
- Classifying Quadrilaterals [FREE]
Before you go…
- Stay updated. Follow this page to stay updated on new activities.
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
- Please leave a review. I’d love to hear how the product is working in your classroom! (TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products!)
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.