Unit Rates Digital Pixel Art | Unit Pricing
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
- This bundle includes two products with a total of four pixel art (self-checking Google Sheets) related to ratio and proportional relationships word problems and tables. It is great for sub plans, reviews, and more! This bundle covers the five Common Core standards for sixth grade:6.RP.1 Understand tPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This BUNDLE contains 36 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including integers, rational numbers, percentages word problems, percent of change, numerical and algebraic expressions, constant oPrice $41.90Original Price $69.83Save $27.93
- This BUNDLE contains 30 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for winter, Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including: ratios, unit rates, percentages word problems, combining like terms, distributive property, coordinate plane graPrice $35.91Original Price $59.85Save $23.94
- This 6th Grade Ratios, Rates, & Percents Digital Pixel Art Bundle contains 6 products with 12 pixel art activities total to practice equivalent ratios and rates (i.e. ratio tables and word problems), unit rates, unit pricing, unit conversions and customary units of measurement (i.e. length, weigPrice $15.99Original Price $23.94Save $7.95
Engage your students with these pixel art activities and practice solving for unit rates and unit pricing. This product contains two pixel art (Level 1 are unit rate problems with whole number solutions while Level 2 are unit rate problems with decimal solutions). It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Each of the two pixel arts is a self-checking Google Sheet themed after winter, Christmas, and other winter holidays. However, the image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
Plus, there’s an optional printable PDF worksheet with work space to allow students to show work on paper if desired. Easy to assign virtual or in-person, and with Google Classroom.
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 24 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (24 problems): Calculate Unit Rates - Whole Number Solutions
- Google Sheet #2 (24 problems): Calculate Unit Rates - Decimal Solutions
- Student Work Space Worksheets (Optional PDF for students to show work on paper before typing into Google Sheets)
- Answer Key (PDF)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- Equivalent Ratio and Rates Word Problems Pixel Art (winter/Christmas)
- Ratio and Unit Rates BUNDLE
- One Step Equations
- Two Step Equations [Fall/Halloween]
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations) - Winter/Christmas
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save over 40% of the original price when you purchase these bundle!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks![Fall] One Step Equations with Positive Solutions — 2 Self-Checking Pixel Art