Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavengPrice $116.60Original Price $145.75Save $29.15
- This middle school proportions and percents bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when solving proportions and percents.The 7 resources include:one word problem unit rate $100,000 Pyramid activityone ratio and ratio tables find the pattern activityone word problem solving propoPrice $18.80Original Price $23.50Save $4.70
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities, unit rates, fraction, decimal, percent word problems, factors and multiples, and combining like terms with the distributive property with these engaging word association games!HoPrice $16.80Original Price $21.00Save $4.20
Unit Rates Word Problems Jumble Puzzle Activity
Engage your students with these 2 differentiated word association activities.
Your 6th grade middle school students will solve word problems involving unit rates. The first activity only uses whole numbers to find the answers. The second activity uses decimals and converting units before solving. Students will circle correct answers on a clue sheet, unscramble the words, and find what the words have in common.
This resource includes:
- 2 differentiated activities (one uses only whole number word problems and one uses decimals and converting basic units before solving)
- Clue sheets
- Answer sheets for students
- Answer Key
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Integer Review Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©