The intention of this study is for students to take what they have learned as writers and communicate effectively in writing. Students are asked to choose a topic near and dear to their heart to write about. The focus of this study is for students to create writing to share their opinions and wishes. They will be able to argue their points using evidence and powerful words.
Included String of Minilessons:
• Choosing Causes Near and Dear to My Heart
• Generating More Persuasive Ideas
• Collecting Cause Entries
• Persuasive Flashdrafts
• Using Powerful Words
• Creating a Brave and Bold Thesis
• Writing Long About My Opinions
• Providing Relevant Support to My Opinions
• Proving by Showing
• Creating Powerful Introductions
• Creating a Thorough Conclusion
• Publishing and Practicing
• Celebration: Presenting to an Audience
You might also be interested in these products for your writing instruction…
This product is also part of my Writing Workshop bundle.
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
You can also find me at…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures