Can be used with different groups. I have used it with my students aged 11-16 to prepare them for the GCSE Spanish examination (UK).
- 15 files.
- PowerPoint; .doc; .pdf
- Bilingual texts
- Narrow reading activities.
- Extensive reading activities.
- Sentence builders.
- Model essays.
- Success criteria for writing tasks.
- Speaking activities.
- Core vocabulary sheets.
- An optional PowerPoint presentation (50 slides)
- Grammar (focused in the present and imperfect tenses)
- Extension activities.
Me / my approach / others:
- Native speaker (Spain - castellano)
- Teaching in the UK
- CI, TPRS, PI, Focus on form, TBLT, Skill Theory.
- Recycling language, extensive and intensive reading, chunking, input AND output, inductive grammar, interesting and authentic materials etc.