This unit covers an introduction to Canada, and WWI. It aligns with the Ontario Curriculum Standards and focuses on Cause, Consequence and Change.
- graphic organizers
- discussion questions
- inquiry based activities
- a final quiz (~1 hour)
- final assignment (3 week duration)
All the content is in French, and rubrics are in English so that parents/guardians can also read them.
- Immigration and settlement in the west
- scientific/technological advancements
- WWI (causes, conscription, battles etc.)
- women and minority during WW1
- primary and secondary resources
- political cartoon analysis