Whether you call it a "lapbook" or "flip flap book," your students will be engaged by this project centered around the Constitution of the United States of America.
This kit includes directions for folding a lapbook, as well as front and back cover decorations. It also contains print-outs for eight foldable lapbook pieces students can create and fill in.
Your students will...
... learn the meaning of the Preamble of the Constitution.
... research the various articles of the Constitution.
... write about how bills become laws.
... learn the amendments that make up the Bill of Rights.
... and more!
A link to our Pinterest board with recommended resources (books, websites, etc.) for completing this unit is also included!
© 2015 Rebecca Morley: Edventures at Home Resources. All Rights Reserved.
You Might Also Like...
- George Washington: Father of Our Country Mini-Book
- Abraham Lincoln: Honest Abe Mini-Book
- George Washington Lapbook Kit
Looking For an Even BETTER Deal?!
- Leave feedback to earn valuable TPT credits for use on future purchases! Simply go to your "My Purchases" page, and click the blinking text next to the product that says "Provide Feedback." Your ratings will help me improve and create new products to serve your classroom.
- Learn about sales and new products by clicking the "Follow Me" star at the top of my store page!