Products in this Bundle (5)
This informative, flexible, and entertaining bundle on the United States of America will have your students mastering the geography of the United States through puzzles, latitude and longitude, labeling maps, games, interactive Internet research, and more. It's bound to entertain all kids.
You save over 30% off with this money saving bundle featuring States of America Puzzles, Coordinates of our Country, United States Country Study Mini-Book, US Google Drive Country Study, and GeoJunior United States!!!
will help your students learn the basics of each of the 50 states in a fun and interactive manner with state puzzles. Students can take the puzzles apart, mix them up, and work on correctly matching all 50 states, or complete them by regions. This resource also includes puzzles that students can color in themselves!! Answer keys are provided.
- the name of the state
- the capital
- an outline map of the state
- the state flag
- the state abbreviation or postal code
Latitude and longitude are used to find coordinates of states within the United States of America in . This printable and digital resource includes vocabulary posters, notes on latitude and longitude, practice using coordinates to determine a state, and an enclosed bingo game.
- Teacher notes
- Vocabulary posters on latitude, longitude, coordinates, as well as other terms, presented in a colorful format - PDF & Digital Versions
- Vocabulary posters also available in printer-friendly format (only available in PDF resource)
- Notes on how latitude and longitude work on the globe - PDF & Digital Versions
- Map of the United States with latitude and longitude - PDF & Digital Versions
- 2 Worksheets providing basic practice using latitude and longitude to locate a specific state within the United States - PDF & Digital Versions
- An assessment of student's coordinate work and knowledge of vocabulary - PDF & Digital Versions
- An enclosed bingo game using state's latitude and longitude - PDF & Digital Versions
- Bingo calling cards on paper - PDF Version
- Digital bingo calling cards with directions on how to use them when playing bingo with your students - Digital Version
- All answer keys
- Complete and thorough directions on Google Drive and Google Classroom - PDF File
With the or , students research the United States to learn more about this great nation. It works well for a whole class activity or can be combined with a variety of other country mini books (available in my store) for differentiated instruction throughout your classroom. Younger students can use the first 7 pages and National Geographic for Kids to complete a mini book of facts, while older students can continue on through the additional pages to complete more research and learn additional details about their country of choice. QR Codes and website recommendations are included to help students with researching.
The is a fun way to bring geography back into the classroom with games, maps, infographic bookmarks, and more. Explore the United States through its weird, unique, and funny geography with GeoJunior.
This resource features:
- a guessing game
- a location page
- maps to label on the United States
- random fun facts activity
- an infographic bookmark
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login.) Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.