United States Geography Task Cards is a set of 40 cards that can be used as a learning center, for weekly geography practice, or individually for fast finishers.
The cards are divided into 5 categories:
1) Cities, States, Countries (8 task cards and answer keys)
2) Landforms (8 task cards and answer keys)
3) Bodies of Water (8 task cards and answer keys)
4) Latitude and Longitude (8 task cards and answer keys)
5) Challenge (8 task cards and answer keys)
The four tasks on each card can be completed using a physical or political map of the United States. Hints are provided for each task and a geography glossary is included. Terms in the glossary show up in bold print on the task cards for easy reference. A set of answer sheets, along with optional cover, is also included.
Cut the cards apart using the guidelines and laminate them for long lasting use as a learning center. Printing the cards on card stock is another option. The cards will look great in color, but should also be fine if printed in grayscale.