Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.98 MB | 9 pages
U.S. Government – A Third Grade SMARTboard Introduction is a 3rd grade level SmartBoard instructional presentation.
This lesson focuses on basic government components. The lesson includes:
• Terminology (communities, rules, laws, equality, and government).
• Explanation of rules and laws.
• Levels of government (National, State, and Local) with some responsibilities.
• Explanation of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and equality under the law.
Also included are 2 SMARTboard activities that are also available in PDF form for individual work/assignment.
• Activity 1 - Students will be able to identify the three levels of government, title of person in charge, name of person in charge (for individual state and city/town), and some jobs for that level of government.
• Activity 2 – Students will be able to match “life, liberty, pursuit of happiness, and equality under the law” with explanations of each.